Shoulder Pulley / DOOR PULLEY. This door pulley system is great for after shoulder surgery, upper extremity injuries, and for increasing mobility and flexibility. Increases range of motion and reduces pain quickly.
- EASY TO USE DOOR PULLEY makes physical therapy and exercising easy, either at home or at the office
- PHYSICAL THERAPY DOOR PULLEY that’s great for after surgery, injuries, or your strength, mobility, and flexibility
- INCREASE RANGE OF MOTION after surgery, or for arthritis, tendonitis, frozen shoulder syndrome, rotator cuff injury, capsulitis, or bursitis
- EASILY ATTACHES to most doors in under a minute. Includes basic traction hardware that fits over most doors (from 1 3/8 to 1 5/8 inches thick); includes two hand grips suspended on two pulleys
OUR MISSION IS TO REVOLUTIONIZE PHYSICAL THERAPY BY:
- Motivating, inspiring and empowering our patients to achieve greatness through individually designed programs that adapt to their lifestyle
- Using the latest techniques and innovations to achieve the greatest functional outcome for our patients
- Having Direct Access to our patients, and not requiring a referral at the start
Why design individual programs?
“Because safe and productive training must carry into all aspects of your daily life to be effective.” -Mark Pierce.
RehabWorks provides customized, state of the art, and “revolutionary” treatments for patients of all ages. We abide by our Hospitality Care™ model, which focuses on understanding the “whole person” and their health & wellness needs. We incorporate your functional goals and produce outcomes that will exceed your expectations.
RehabWorks is an elite Physical Therapy – Sports Rehabilitation – Health and Wellness Center that blends HOSPITALITY CARE™ with a SPA experience so patients are able to truly decompress in an environment conducive to healing. “At RehabWorks we have the right fit for each stage of your life. Regardless of which program you choose we have a specialist to help you achieve the most effective outcome.” Schedule with us now to experience the difference.