Red Exercise Band. Five foot, red exercise band comes prepackaged and ready for use. Provides mild resistance equaling four pounds.
TheraBand Professional Latex Resistance Band is available in 8 color-coded levels of Progressive Resistance. Proper use of these systems for resistive exercise provides both positive and negative force on the muscles, improving strength, range of motion and flexibility. Color-coded progressive resistance gives at-a-glance documentation of progress from one level to the next and allows the user to progress as they get stronger.
- A superior band product for resistance training and rehabilitation, provides both positive and negative force on muscles and joints, stretches tones and conditions all major muscle groups
- Improves strength, range of motion and flexibility in a simple to use, portable product that works in the clinic, the gym, at home or on the road
- Color-coded Progressive Resistance system allows users to recognize improvement as it happens, as you grow stronger you can move up to the next color
- Highest quality natural rubber latex resistance bands are recognized as the original system of progressive resistance for over 40 years
OUR MISSION IS TO REVOLUTIONIZE PHYSICAL THERAPY BY:
- Motivating, inspiring and empowering our patients to achieve greatness through individually designed programs that adapt to their lifestyle
- Using the latest techniques and innovations to achieve the greatest functional outcome for our patients
- Having Direct Access to our patients, and not requiring a referral at the start
Why design individual programs?
“Because safe and productive training must carry into all aspects of your daily life to be effective.” -Mark Pierce.
RehabWorks provides customized, state of the art, and “revolutionary” treatments for patients of all ages. We abide by our Hospitality Care™ model, which focuses on understanding the “whole person” and their health & wellness needs. We incorporate your functional goals and produce outcomes that will exceed your expectations.
RehabWorks is an elite Physical Therapy – Sports Rehabilitation – Health and Wellness Center that blends HOSPITALITY CARE™ with a SPA experience so patients are able to truly decompress in an environment conducive to healing. “At RehabWorks we have the right fit for each stage of your life. Regardless of which program you choose we have a specialist to help you achieve the most effective outcome.” Schedule with us now to experience the difference.